- 8:30 – 9:00 am: Breakfast
- 9:00 – 9:30 am: Greetings and agenda. Representatives from Dickinson will welcome everyone to the college and introduce the new participants to the rest of the group. We will then go over the day's agenda.
- 9:30 – 10:30 am: Progress report from the Technical Requirements Group
On Friday, November 7, 2014, Benjamin J. Doyle (TAPAS project manager) was invited to speak about the TAPAS project with a group of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Connecticut. TAPAS was included as one of three Northeastern University based digital humanities projects to participate in the “Conversations in Digital Scholarship,” an ongoing discussion series on the digital humanities through UConn’s Scholars Collaborative (http://scholarscollab.uconn.edu/conversations-in-digital-scholarship/).
The TAPAS project has just wrapped-up its inaugural TAPAS workshop at the TEI 2014 conference at Northwestern University. We are very pleased with the turn-out for the event, and grateful for the enthusiastic response and feedback we received from the broader TEI community across the conference and from the participants during the workshop. It was a pleasure for all on the TAPAS team to have the opportunity to introduce TAPAS to such a supportive and critically engaged community of TEIrs!
- reading and browsing projects, collections, and documents
- creating user account and projects
- creating collections and upload TEI files
- basic configuration of TAPAS publications
- reporting bugs and making feature requests